Personal data protection
The provider collects clients’ personal data through the website www.tadejtozon.si and processes them as personal data manager in accordance with the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
Our policy regarding personal data protection:
- We never give out information about our clients, we do not sell them and do not allow them to be processed by any third party.
- We store personal data as long as this is strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or until the consent of the individual is revoked.
- We commit ourselves to the permanent protection of all personal information of our clients.
- Personal data is handled only by the authorized persons of the provider.
- In the future, the rules on the protection of personal data will be amended and supplemented in accordance with the amendments to the legislation in the area of the protection of personal data.
Purpose of personal data processing
- The provider will use personal data exclusively for the purpose for which it was collected and for which they have the consent for.
- Personal data of clients who sent us a message through the website’s contact forms will be used exclusively for the response to the submitted request or inquiry.
Procedure for enforcing the rights of the individual
- For any information on the processing of personal data or your rights as a data subject (right of access, correction, deletion, processing restrictions, transferability and objection), you may contact the operator Tadej Tozon, V Kladeh 38, 1000 Ljubljana, by post, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +386 31 346 795.
- The operator will respond to your request, with which you exercise your rights in connection with personal data, without undue delay and no later than one month after receiving the request.
- For the purposes of reliable identification in the case of the exercise of rights in connection with personal data, the operator may request additional information from you and can only deny action if he proves that he can not reliably identify you.
Right to appeal
If you believe that our processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, you have the right to file a complaint with the Information commissioner, to the address Informacijski pooblaščenec, Zaloška cesta 59, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, phone +386 1 230 97 30, e-mail email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by some web sites. This is a way for storing data so that web sites could recognize you at your next visit (for features like “remember me” for logins or custom layouts).
Cookies at www.tadejtozon.si
The web site www.tadejtozon.si uses the following cookies:
|These cookies are set by Google Analytics for recording web page visitor statistics (details). Some expire with the session, some last longer. They are not required for proper functioning and do not contain any personal information. Visitor’s IP address is not disclosed.|
Learn more about our protection of your personal information above in the Personal data protection. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any quests or issues you might have.
Browser Settings for Cookies
Browsers by default allow cookies. If you want to delete cookies or change how your browsers handles them, follow the instructions for your browser.
When you’ve set up the browser’s cookie settings, the site will comply with the settings. Existing cookies can be deleted in the browser settings.